- Heavy duty liquid glass is available for wood plank tops
- We will cut holes for your sink and faucet for no extra charge
- Sinks and faucets are available through our store - ask for a quote
- Standard finish consists of several coats of furniture grade clear catalyzed lacquer
- No stains are used on the reclaimed wood pieces (except by request). The color you see is the natural patina of the wood.
- We use only high quality drawer slides - and we do have roller bearing glides
- Dovetail drawer boxes (small upcharge)
- All wood construction - no particle board or veneers are ever used in our shop
- Solid, heavy and thick wood that has been carefully inspected is used
- All surfaces are sanded to remove slivers and rough spots
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Made from reclaimed barn boards in Minnesota
This is one of our new styles of rustic bathroom vanities available through www.viennawoodworks.com. Made from reclaimed heart pine wood salvaged from old barns near our shop right here in Waseca, Minnesota. Custom sizes are available - we can accomodate your needs and add drawers, backsplash and sidesplash. Availabe with or without a wood plank top. Granite looks especially nice with these reclaimed wood vanities!
Our new line of barrel furniture is just beginning! We will be rolling out more barrel furniture within the next few weeks but here is a pre...
The hot items this year so far have been our log table and chair sets which have been especially popular with the resorts who were looking...
Bent Branch Log Bed Please click photos above to see full size pictures! Very Sturdy, Very Rustic and Very Unique Desi...